If I ever get pregnant I think this is how I will break the news
I’m rewatching the Ju-On series and it reminds me of the lessons I’ve learned from watching Japanese horror films all my life:
- Children are evil
- If something appears that wasn’t there before, don’t go investigate
- If you see a face in a window or some shit, don’t just shrug it off
- Hiding under a blanket isn’t gonna help yo ass
- If it feels bad, it is bad
- When running away, don’t stop for NOTHING. You see someone other than you in the mirror you just ran by? DON’T FUCKING STOP.
- Everything scary in life is always lurking in the background
I’M LAUGHING SO HARD THAT I CAN’T BREATHE
You what your dog?
Fight for your sisters, not just your cis-sters.
AU where we’re all well rested and everyone loves their job
Ellie Goulding + Polaroids
President Obama Demands Another Shrek Movie
Bolt | by Kyle D Adams